PME LAW understands that transactions are the essence of every business. No matter the size of your operation, PME LAW is dedicated to helping you do business and meeting your goals in a timely and cost-effective manner. We work one-on-one with our clients as they form, acquire, operate, and protect their businesses. Our experienced litigators will help you protect the business to which you have dedicated your life. For those leaving or selling their businesses, we offer assistance with succession planning and ownership transition efforts.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Business formation, including corporations, general and limited partnerships, and limited liability companies and related tax planning
- Business mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Venture capital financing
- Employment agreements, including specialized bonus and commission arrangements
- Borrowing and lending transactions with both banks and private lenders
- Independent contractor and agency relationships
- Joint ventures
PME LAW’s Business Transaction Services can benefit you or your business, please contact us at email@example.com or call 559 447-5700.